View Single Post
Old 2013-09-02, 02:38   Link #58
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I'm a realist and that's why I like Touma and didn't like Shirou much. Shirou is an idealist. Touma might preach and people remember him for preaching but his a realist. It shows in the battle with Fiamma that Touma trust humanity but he also knew their darkness but even if there is dark there should be light. A balance.

I can't say Raildex is popular. Probably well known or something heard of but popular -_-

For me the term popular is something that if you ask someone then they should know it. Like a trend for pop culture in western. I don't have a clue on western boy bands or other popular thing because I'm not interested on it. But I saw a few of them and if even I which is not interested ended up hearing it or saw it then that would be popular.

For Raildex for the lack of it. Its not that popular if you ask me. Sure it can be well known but not that popular. And Dniv is if its popular in U.S. not sure but it can't beat the mainstream that's for sure.
RAILDEX does have a very solid fanbase in western area here i guarantee you that. btw one of the reasons people do recognize kamijou touma is definitely because of hes speeching, being one of the rare anti magic user who actually uses it for fighting(evidence shown he might be the most recognized one), and having the largest harem in anime. these simple reasons are why allot of people know him.
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote