View Single Post
Old 2013-07-02, 20:42   Link #6
Xeiros

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
You also sound pretty foolish, Xerios.
For older anime, the best version will be dual-audio, since it will be from a DVD an not from the 480p TV raws from back then.
The amount of ignorance in this post astounds me. I almost want to believe this is a joke. Where the hell did you come to the conclusion that a second audio track has anything at all to do with the video quality? Hell the Japanese DVD/BD is pretty much always subbed before let alone if we ever get a release outside of that region.

If one does not want nor care for the English dub on a release, that does not mean they have no choice but to download a DA release in order to get the best video/audio quality. It's as if you think there's no way to rip a DVD/BD no matter what region we're talking about may be and selectively choose what audio/video/subs what have you that you want to work with when you render/encode/mux etc.

It's 2013 buddy. The TC didn't say anything about DVDs and 480p TV raws that are nearly 10 years old. I'm not too sure where the hell all that nonsense came from. He never even mentioned any actual info in regards to the actual release/series that was giving him issues and yet you just make up all that bullshit? I know you're grasping at straws here, but that's quite sad. Of course if the TC had even half a brain in his head he could have googled the answer in seconds instead of waiting weeks for the garbage you tools are spewing.