View Single Post
Old 2013-05-21, 07:32   Link #32
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Biblia's average sales per volume is not higher than Haruhi? IIRC, biblia almost reached average 1 million per volume sales before the amazing volume 4 come out
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I think it is. Just that Oricon does not consider Biblia as a light novel.
Didn't see it in KonoSugoi for the past few years. Some classify it as ranobe while others don't....it's just weird.

Btw, redoing Biblia v1 prologue now. Won't replace CE's version on BT, but will host it on heretic.

I think that is the one series that will require me to use EndNote for the books used in the stories

Anyway, back to Index. It's in Tier 2 of the LN sales average at this point. In fact, only SAO, I remember, has surpassed Index in sales figures this year.

Another thing I feel that has been holding back sales for NT this time however is that things just get more and more chaotic, too much for new readers to handle. The perspective switch around the three protagonists and side characters extremely quickly, and after Hawaii, we seem to be in an action movie rather than a slower one person perspective before the climax. It just feels like there's not really a lot of time to breathe.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote