View Single Post
Old 2012-10-20, 11:00   Link #80
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Clarkson would get yamatoed for even touching the Type-00F, no matter the color. At most he would be allowed to try the export version of the Type-00C. Maybe thats how his back got sprained lol.
"Now, I was supposed to try the Squadron Leader's version, which comes in red. That's a very good colour, and one I approve of.

"Instead, when I arrived, they gave me this."

(Camera pan to Type-00C)

"So it's an export model, the Mitsuhishi Lancer to the Lancer Evolution. That just meant I'd have an easier time driving. How hard could it be?"

(Hammond voiceover, resigned): "He really had to say that, didn't he."

*cut to SAR crews pulling Clarkson out of the -00C's cockpit*

Quote:
Originally Posted by issuzark View Post
Where the paces include matches against the other Type-00s piloted by The Stig (some ace pilot, insert name here)
Hammond: "It's too bad we couldn't see you putting that thing through it's paces..."

Clarkson: "Funny you should mention that, because we actually had someone lined up. She's not The Stig... but she is The Stig's Imperial Royal Guard Cousin!"

*Camera pan of an eishi in a white reinforced suit... which is actually a training suit, wearing a helmet that covers her head. She turns to enter the cockpit. If not for her long light blue hair, her ass - a very nice one, btw - would be on display for everyone to see.*

IRG Stif puts the Type-00C through its paces and the next 10 minutes are full of exclamations and commentary of the "Holy SHIT!" kind from the boys. May is most impressed with how she's using finesse to compensate for the lack of power, which shocks Clarkson - he wrenched his back in a relatively underpowered TSF!

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote