View Single Post
Old 2012-09-22, 15:04   Link #83
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
Base on the credits, the overlap between AW and Horizon don't seem that big at all. Kawakami (or maybe it was another guy on the production team) tweeted that AW's done by veterans, and Horizon by newcomers. This seem to indicate to me they at least have enough staff to run 2 series at once.
Of course, they needed to have quite a number of people to pull it off, I didn't mean that it didn't play a factor in it. But even then, I think the most crucial factor was that the management was top notch, otherwise everything wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did.

I mean look at how the production on Gundam SeeD Destiny had gone, the show didn't lack in staff at all (or animation for that matter, since they had already animated the show once already ...), but due to the incompetent and chaotic management, everything went to hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
While proper staff and time management are true, I was basing my earlier comment on a tweet (that has now been deleted strangely) from the production desk staff that explicitly stated that Studio 8 had one point "split" into 4 groups (Hora, AW, Neragaku, Love Live) and now pooled their effort together to work on Love Live, which was what grabbed my attention for this series.
Okay, I wasn't aware of that tweet (the part about them putting all their talent into Love Live), haha, now this show just rose up higher on shows to look forward to. Man, it's going to look insanely good.

(Actually, wasn't a few of Accel Worlds episodes outsourced to JC Staff as well? (Unsure))
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Yeah now I remember that phi brain is an nhk show which explains things more than the studio number. (yes, yes generalization ...)
Well, it plays into each other doesn't it? They assigned it to the newer studio because it was an NHK show?

and cue angry mob in 3 ... 2 ...