View Single Post
Old 2012-08-22, 08:34   Link #77
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Honestly, I'm not really keen on all that, particularly as I've felt that the more you have to macgruffin things, the less believable your story becomes. For an example, the Dark Knight Saga is pretty much a standard superhero movie, but it takes pains to reduce the wackiness and MacGruffins, and instead try to be as grounded as it can, which makes for a more believable experience compared to earlier Batman movies.
I understand your point/ constructive insight but as for me as I stated earlier I'm writing as a what if scenario, and importantly want to be true to myself when i am writing/making a fanfic ( know my weakness is grammar trying to improve on this) I am writing this out fun that all ( or its my small way to deal the sort PTSD after playing alternative )

Well IMHO Muv Luv alternative heck have ,Aliens , Esper, time travel/sliders, Quantum casualty conductor and giant mecha I tried to pull the strings abit (Super String theory ). I seen so many Mecha animes that tons of" super plot device."

But thanks for your insight

Last edited by kaizerknight01; 2012-08-22 at 10:24.
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote