View Single Post
Old 2012-07-29, 18:02   Link #47
styr

Has anyone done anything with Coper yet from First Day? If not I am going to unofficially claim this scenario as I am going to do a "What If" plot with him. Nothing is concrete yet but I am feeling a little creative and since I love MMO games this anime has me really interested more than usual.

Basically the plot will be that instead of trying to MPK Kirito he decides to stick with him after they finish the quest. I will be writing this from Coper's POV and focus will be on mostly RPG elements with medium exposition and character development. I will try going into more of the game aspect of SAO regarding player skills, weapon skills, items, equipment acquisition, weapon/armor enhancement and the like. There will be some combat, but since most of the time they are grinding on trash/quest mobs it will only be highly detailed when the situation is serious business.

Hopefully I can write/type enough to do at least 3-4 chapters per floor but that # is still tentative. Right now my plan is to do Floor 1 and 2. I'll try to get a chapter done in a few days as a intro/prologue of sorts. Basically First Day from Coper's POV.
styr is offline   Reply With Quote