View Single Post
Old 2012-07-17, 12:27   Link #27
DurararaFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
This is completely true. If there was a Peggy Sue fic where Kirito finds himself back in Aincrad again, I'd say that he'd definitely take up Klein's offer this time.

Which is why I think a Want for a Nail fic where Kirito joins Furinkazan may be very interesting, because of the HUGE amount of butterflies - I think 10 chapters can be pumped out even before Aria. For better? Or for worse? I guess it depends on the author, but I'd dare say that Kirito would have likely ran into Asuna, since it was implied that Asuna was camping for quite a few days on the first floor labyrinth.
Asuna and Kirito were both hanging around the final dungeon in the canon telling too and only just ran into her once before she would have likely died without his intervention, so I don't think it's all that much of given that she would have always run into him before then.

Quote:
Certainly, Furinkazan wouldn't affect his final level overall, nor his chances of survival early on.
His level by the time they faced the First Floor Boss certainly would have.

Quote:
Did Furinkazan acquired any new members in Aincrad?
Judging by the photo of his and his friends by the first episode I'd have to say almost none.

Spoiler for RNR and Blackswordsman:
[/QUOTE]

I don't think they'd be clearer level members Klein would have enough sense to see that as not such a good idea.
DurararaFTW is offline   Reply With Quote