Thread: Ufo?
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-18, 16:59   Link #19
BradleySmith
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by antediluvian View Post
I just went outside to grab my cellphone, no big deal there, but something caught me off guard after I had went into my 2004 Ford Taurus to pick it up off the passenger side seat(I was leaning in from the driver's side), there was a tremendously bright light and it was surprisingly not moving at all.

This is a picture of it, it looked exactly like what is in the photograph. I'm actually a little disturbed, because I went back inside for a moment to wake my brother up and it was gone when I got back.
Do you really believe as big as this universe is that earth is the only planet in which life consists?

Globalist/Illumanati believe aliens/other worldly beings programmed us, Due to studys that our DNA was in fact planned to be the way it is, As shown in the new film promethius which is based on humans discovering human like species that supposedly made humans, But as for the light could be anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
You really have to mention your car model?

*Put shades on.

Please look at this pen

*flash of light..

About about what you saw..
Its just an experimental balloon by NASA that flashes a clear strong constant light and tied on the ground so that it can be seen easily and won't move away. The light disappeared because of low battery.. and please remind you of the curfew

I love you for that MIB reference <3

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-06-18 at 17:51.
BradleySmith is offline   Reply With Quote