View Single Post
Old 2012-05-22, 01:13   Link #32
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Agents of secret police/services like the Stasi were notorious for putting their loyalty to their organization above any and all other considerations, including something as "transient" and "shallow" as love. I wouldn't be surprised if after vol. 18 Irisdina puts a knife in Theodore's back--even if she has to do it while in nothing but a bedsheet as he leaves the room.
The question is, is she really an agent for Stasi? As I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Well, this is possible if Irisdina happens to be a triple agent (a seemingly Stasi dog who was an anti-Stasi conspiracy member, who is actually a high-level Stasi spy). Sort of difficult, I would say.
Until this is finalized.... who knows?

Quote:
Well, Theodore's sister didn't have a character description up until recently. And how is she supposed to be a mecha pilot again? Did the siblings train together?
Liz just came out of nowhere to become a member of the 666th. That's why, in addition to her supposed death, the original 666th members think Liz is a Stasi agent.

Quote:
Also, would you be so kind as to translate the description for the character at the bottom of the list with a butterfly hairclip?
Summary: Second lieutenant of the BRD 51st. She seems to be a cool beauty, but when she opens her mouth she's a biting swearer. Hates DDR for various circumstances.

Quote:
Female characters with radar domes/cannon shells/combat helmets on their chests are another specialty of Carnelian's art. She seems to like designing characters with the letter D or further in the alphabet on their chests--in fact, one of her favourite alphanumeric combinations is 96G. Ten to one she's already recorded the sizes in her design books and could put them up on the character descriptions part of the website if the webmasters would only let her.
Probably the one thing I don't like about Carnelian's art for Schwarzesmarken. My taste is closer to Mizuna of Kao no Nai Tsuki.

You know, I wonder why Carnelian likes 96G. Is that her number or something?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote