Thread: Licensed Mashiro-iro Symphony
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-11, 00:58   Link #99
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Possibility of an incest in this one. But with Airi stepping in the game, it could simply be a love triangle since the other candidates don't seem to have a strong impact on our main protagonist.
Personally I think Airi seems like the blatantly obvious destination indeed, but I wouldn't be so quick to discount any potential impact others might have on Shingo - after all he hasn't had much in terms of interactions with anyone yet (And as a good anime male lead, has to set up flags in all directions ), or even at all in case of Miu! (As far as impact goes, he was certainly caught staring at her )

As for Sakuno ... *shrugs* who knows - I wouldn't call it incest to start with, and at least the first episode didn't give me the impression she harbors romantic feelings for Shingo. Granted, they seem very close and get along well, so that is always subject to change, especially with other potential love interests stepping up to the plate, but as far as episode 1 itself goes It didn't quite feel like potential "incest". Though hey, could be me.