View Single Post
Old 2011-05-27, 21:42   Link #40
tsunade666

The author just tried to set up the imouto-itoko that way. Poor girl. And since you didn't read vol 2, you haven't read the part where the other girls liked him. The vol 2 is the side story and should be inserted in between vol 1 in the web novel but when it's been published. All SAO main story is compressed into vol 1 and ss into vol 2.

I pity the other girls really. More so in vol 3 where Kirito only focus on just like what you said "I MUST SAVE ASUNA!" and didn't care about the girl who is helping him. Suguha's character development might be pretty shallow from the cousin who thinks they are siblings by blood then finally discover that they are only cousins and tried to reach out to his brother by playing the same type of game which he likes and creating another personality in it. She fell in love with his brother or maybe because she knew that they are just cousins that a long lost emotion finally become clear or passed the barrier from just being siblings but too bad the idiot is too focus on "I MUST SAVE ASUNA!" plus both are idiots. She fail in real life and tried to love the same guy in the game such utter double failure.

Though after saving asuna that didn't change much in GGO. their is another girl to the harem even though the guy is already tied up with another girl.

I just hate that kind of idea. It's not harem like.