View Single Post
Old 2004-11-05, 23:21   Link #28
K'9999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by infested_ysy
Real men prefers MG models. Along with some white primers, a good airbrush, some Gundam marker and loadsa arcylic/enamel paint to play with.

You want to minimise your cost in collecting Gundam models? Good. I have the perfect solution for you. Go buy those "BENDI" bootlegs from china. I bet you'll save LOADS of money on those. An average HG 1/144 clone from BENDI would cost 1/3, or 1/2, if you're lucky, as compared to their original BANDAI counterpart.

Seriously, if you aren't going to paint your models, do Gundam fans a favor by buying other models that comes assembled and nicely painted. Things like... the HCM PRO figures, or the MSiA(s), or Gundam Fix Figuration series. But meh, since you're cheap, I doubt you'll ever want to spend some extra few bucks on quality by buying HCM PRO or GFF.

And people! DO NOT BUY HG KITS! GET MG KITS INSTEAD! XD

The HG kits seems to have a looser joint that could barely hold its weapon, especially when it's heavy (like my Heavyarms Custom, it's having problems posing with the bigass dual machinegun rifles due to its weak joint. I've resorted to coat a thin layer of plastic cement to fix that problem)

Besides, HG kits are limited to a very limited amount of posings, as compared to MG kits.
What's wrong with non HG although non HG is worse than HG? People are free to buy whatever they want. You keep using the word "cheap". Seems like you are insulting people who had bought non HG. That means you are a rich person, correct? I think PG is much better than MG, but I don't see you have PG here. By the way, some models don't even have MG versons.
K'9999 is offline   Reply With Quote