View Single Post
Old 2011-02-19, 18:22   Link #82
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Ok, I have a new and likely very tricky sig request.

I suggested it to Kaijo, and he's cool with it.

The idea behind the signature request is that it's a spoof off of Phoenix Wright, and the fact that the two of us have been playing Kyubey's Advocate on this board a lot.

In the sig would be Nanoha (representing Kaijo as Kaijo as had the same Nanoha avatar for a long time), Haruhi (representing me as I had a Haruhi avatar for a long time, and currently have a Haruhi sig), and Kyubey.

At the bottom of the sig would be:

Kaijo & Triple R
Legal Defense Team for Kyubey

The sig would have to fuse (photoshop style I guess) these four parts:

Part 1 - Just the Nanoha part, cropped out.

Part 2 - Just the screenshot part, Haruhi would be in the middle of the sig, with Nanoha to her right (her left from the viewer's perspective). The screenshot background would be the main background for the sig.

Part 3 - Kyubey would be cropped out and situated on the other side of Haruhi.

Part 4 - Probably situate this on the upper right-hand corner above Kyubey's head.

And the text I mentioned above would need to be manually added to the bottom of the sig.

Now, I know that this will be very tricky and possibly time-consuming to pull off, and probably take a fair bit of work. So I'll be very thankful to anybody who can do this.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can pull off this massive sig photoshop job.

Edit: Oh, and if the creator of such a sig can find a better way to make it work, by all means, go for it. You don't have to use these four particular images, I just think that it's probably possible for them to work for what I'm thinking of here.