View Single Post
Old 2011-01-28, 12:46   Link #38
Serperior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
However, I'd take issue that she rips off Nami and Bulma; the latter two never fought. In shounen series, it's mainly the guys fighting, so it's a large reason why I like Fairy Tail, because the girl's can kick as much ass; Erza especially. And Lucy is being foreshadowed as being just as strong once she reaches her full potential.
This is the reason why I like Lucy. I'm actually quite sick and tired of lead girls in shounen series that just whines and be useless (SAKURA!!!). I'm glad that she's atleast be able to fight and stand up for her right (Like when she's getting beaten up by Gajeel in the Phantom lord arc and being beaten by Edolas!Erza).

There's a foreshadowing of Lucy being strong? Actually, if there was, I didn't get it. On her fight against Angel, Angel says that she's pretty much done herself in for summoning 4 golden keys consecutively with a low magic power to support it.

Well, whatever. Lucy's still one of my favorite character. (I have to admit, on the first few episodes of FT, I was annoyed at Lucy, but that's mainly because of Aya Hirano. :<)
Serperior is offline   Reply With Quote