View Single Post
Old 2011-01-27, 08:12   Link #100
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It would be cool if there were Super-Boss versions of some characters like [Black Wing Accelerator], [Red Wing Pendex] or [Frost Wing Misha]...

Just out of curiosity, how do they show Touma 'summoning' the Dragon head? I gather they didn't have him lobbed it off right ?
Black Wing Accelerator: is a cutscene if he finishes off the enemy on the final round of each match with his Plasma attack (is a super).

Pendex: Sorry, Index is not a playable attacker

Frost Wing Misha: Her super is this, if she finishes off the enemy with this we get the Angel Fall Arc-like cutscene where she rains down icicles.

PLATINUM DRAGON STRIKE: Touma finishes off with his super (Overdrive) in which he punches really, really hard, the cutscene consists of him subconsciously summoning it, and delivers a FALCOOOOOONNNNN DRAAGOOOOOOOON PUNCH!!! afterwards. Probably an allusion that he just punched really, really hard that enemies (in their dying stance) think it was a dragon? ;3

I'm getting too much fun beating up Touma's harem members a little bit too much now...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote