View Single Post
Old 2010-11-22, 13:19   Link #31
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Natsu's fights are the most poorly written I've ever read in a shonen.
Someone hasn't been following bleach lately
Quote:
Honestly Natsu Dragoneel is one of the lamest, plainest, uninteresting and cliche shounen heroes of all time because nothing he does moves the plot or brings something interesting to the story and all he does is fill space to meet the quota for a shounen fight or male main character when Lucy is the main character.
In the world of Fairy Tail, Natsu is a Dragon Slayer, i.e. the plot. Saying he doesn't move it is just absurd.
Quote:
Goku and Luffy fight monsters for free in order to survive.
Goku and Luffy fight -monsters- for kicks, they only fought for survival when they were 5.
Quote:
Who is emo?
Robin was.
Quote:
sounds like every arc in One Piece especially compared Natsu saving Erza with Luffy saving Robin.
Erza, on the other hand, wasn't. Also, Erza is like family to Fairy Tail, Robin was an unknown assassin with the entire world against her, and the only thing they got in common is that they were saved by someone. Erza fought her way up the tower, trying to save everyone, and ultimately Jellal as well. Robin just sat there, took the bait and prepared for death. You can't seriously compare the two arcs, they're just too different to even look at.
Quote:
I also hate him because he's a rip off of Luffy and Goku in so many fucking ways.
Goku: Alien sent to destroy the planet, looks to have fun, eat lots, fight strong guys and save the earth. No specific purpose in life.
Luffy: Pirate aiming for world domination. While he has the whole "nakama" thing carved to his bones, he's mostly in goofy/eater mode and is weak most of the time.
Natsu: A mage looking for his lost dragon mentor. Never loses a fight, seeks out the character of his enemies while fighting, the only thing in common with Luffy is that they both care about their friends. Oh yeah I can totally see how he's a god damn RIP OFF!
Quote:
And name me one unqiue thing that Natsu has done that Goku and Luffy haven't done.
He ate etherion and almost died for his friend.
Spoiler for MANGA spoilers ahead!:
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote