View Single Post
Old 2010-06-18, 17:57   Link #12
Aegd

Awesome work!

I've started timing some of your closed captions and releasing them together with the appropriate raw. I've done some episodes of heroman and the latest FMA. The episodes can be found on tokyotosho and nyaatorrents. If anyone would help with timing other episodes and series, contact me and i'll give you instructions on how to time and how to put the files in a .mkv container.

These releases are mostly for japanese learners, and I suppose they can be of some use for fansubbers, but I'm not that worried about getting them out super fast, since I'm doing it mostly for my own enjoyment and to help japanese learners.

I thought EF was responsible for these closed captions, so I gave them credit for the first couple of releases, so I'll help in your quest to grow the most glorious e-penis on the net, and start giving you credit starting from the next release.

Jokes aside, I really appreciate the work your doing and that there's finally a good source for closed captions, and I'll keep visiting your page daily for as long as you keep it alive
Aegd is offline   Reply With Quote