View Single Post
Old 2009-09-11, 08:57   Link #1
Albafica
Pisces no saint

DC and Marvel Animation

So it is a thread about fans of DC and Marvel Animation or people who watch it.

I watched Batman TAS (+new adventure), Superman TAS, Batman Beyond, Static Choc, Project Zeta when I was small; it was cool. Well I don't watch every episode of course ha! I don't like Project Zeta so much.

I was bit bored about animes and mangas, so I begin to watch Justice League Of America! I watched 2 seasons now, and this serie is amazing. Every episodes are good, no one is bad in my opinion (alway a story in 2 part).
Characters are very cool, with strong females characters like WonderWoman and HawkGirl. Batman is very funny sometimes .
The last episode of Justice League is awesome, focused on Hawkgirl.

I will watch Justice League Unlimited soon!

It's nice to discover something new, different from animes/mangas. America have a lot of good cartoons (France do sh*t animation). Well new super heroes cartoons are a bit irritating with this childish design, like Teen Titans, Legion of Super Heroes, The Batman... It looks like anime/manga...
They should do another kickass DC serie again!

About Marvel animation, I watched Spider-man (I don't speak about first series because I don't watch it ), X-men (1992), X-men evolution, Wolverine and the x-men. I love Spider-man and X-men (1992). X-men Evolution was a bit disappointing, Rogue (ultra sexy ) and Gambit were amazing in 1992 serie.

Currently I'm watching Spectacular Spider-man. The chara design is a bit "strange", look "kiddie", but it's a very good show in my opinion. The "smallville" of Spider-man? There are fights, romance, friendship.
Oh and the OP is always in my head .