View Single Post
Old 2009-08-31, 19:40   Link #78
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Doing it with the same person that showed him a thousand deaths and betraying the one who protected him.....

I would've labeled him as a "official" panaroid freak and lamest character in history... that for sure.

That aside, after seeing Shinobu drinking Araragi's blood in the anime made me want to know more about her. What does she think about Araragi and Oshino? Can she return to her old vampire form again? Will Araragi turn normal if that happens or will he keep his powers?

Sorry for asking so much, this Anime/Manga/Novel is just seriously too awsome for words.
Shinobu's relationship with Koyomi is kinda hard to describe. She tells him that they're enemies and that she's just waiting for the opportunity to strike, but her actions seem to tell a different story. As for Oshino, she respects him, but never liked him.

Kiss-Shot was a different story though. She was rather fond of Koyomi and couldn't really differentiate one human from another. She saw Hanekawa as an MRE. Correction, Shinobu can't really differentiate one human from another either, although she knows of the Tsundere girl.

It's pretty easy for Shinobu to gain all her powers again, she just has to drink enough of Koyomi's blood. He'd become a vampire again too, of course. If Shinobu regains all her powers, she's pretty much invincible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hei View Post
I laughed a lot at the date scene not only because their conversation is funny but because

Spoiler:

As for "Kanbaru's body", we need to understand the relationship between Araragi, Senjogahara, and Kanbaru,
which shoud be shown in the next arc of the anime. Personally I like Kanbaru's character, but I don't know how
the anime will deal with it because she is er... a pervert.

Anyway, I will translate relevant part of conversation between Araragi and Senjogahara on the date.
I think it contains author's explanation (or excuse ) for the female pervert(?) characters.

Spoiler for translation:

And of course it also ends up with the line from my signature.

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など……。

Last edited by ickem; 2009-08-31 at 19:53.
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote