View Single Post
Old 2003-11-27, 05:33   Link #84
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segahekui
errr.. thats a bit wierd, all 3 left the same night and got killed? u sure there wasnt a "hired" professional involved? or mabey ur parents told u that even tho they really gave them away.. or killed em
sry..... gotta explain it more explicit.... I dont get them all 3 at a time..... well, the 1st one, "Meow"[ closest I translate the name, since itz in chinese ] i got her as a gift from my neighbor(they got so many of the kawaii nekos you just cant resist.....) so i beg to have one for my Bday and I got it....... after a couple months, she went missing... I still remember b/c itz my 1st pet, you know... I really took good care of her..... sob~~~ my mom found her after a few days lying on the back portable with white bubbles coming from mouth.... I nearly cried to death...... (I know, disguisting rite? dunno wat happened there) so... b/c I was so sad, my dad got me another one..... "Chi" strangely..... "Chi" went missing too not after long I got him.... and was found dead outside next to the dumpster..... my dad figures he was too old..... sob~
then we just want to test our luck...... we got our 3rd meow, "Live" [ thinking she'll live longer ] but unfortunately........ Luck isn't on myside as always, she got ran over by a motorcycle [ I think ] while she was taking a nite walk........ sob~sob~sob~ there goes the 3rd one...... Hence our family never ever plan to get another pet.... my parents think they(pets) got jinxed in our family....... so thatz my story...... I know itz really sad and it hurtz when you see something die....... esply something you treasure........ oh well...... hence I really admire you ppl who can have pets
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote