View Single Post
Old 2009-08-03, 09:45   Link #136
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomaxwe View Post
Is your DA linked anywhere?

I'd like to follow it :P (I assume you have one)
...DA? DeviantArt? I don't have a DeviantArt account if that's what the acronym means.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
wow ..
I Love All Your Sigs
Do you take requests ?
I used to. I'm still having timetable issues and PSing took on a backburner, so I'm afraid I'll have to decline, as I'm swamped with work nowadays and, alas, Time just loves backstabbing me. Not to mention that I upgraded to the latest Photoshop versions (CS and PE) and I'm still trying to adapt to certain changes that make it less, IMHO, easy for me to change current designs I'm working on, but that's just me (I find the brush manager a little less conciliating). Add that to the already present problem that I'm somewhat out of touch - after a couple months' worth of hiatus - and, well...

Anyway, I just tried a very humble comeback today - well, I didn't need a rocket scientist to tell me I had forgotten a few things about PS and to be really back in business with full ease, I'd need more practice.

So...well:

100.A.
100.B.

Yup, my hundredth or so. The sake-sipping girl above was #99 although I omitted to update the first page's list.

On a side note, I'm quite saddened AZUpload went offline. It was such a good sig rotator service...*MULTITON SIGH*
Hope it comes back soon...however, if someone's got a good or even better alternative, well...I'm game.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2009-08-03 at 10:03.
Renegade334 is online now   Reply With Quote