Thread: Anime Expo
View Single Post
Old 2004-07-05, 20:26   Link #51
KristopherZ
Car Freak

Send a message via AIM to KristopherZ Send a message via MSN to KristopherZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiL Eighty
KristopherZ werent you suppose to meet up w/ GAT and me? GAT said there was someone else we were suppose to meet but they didnt pick up there cell on saturday.

40 mins from Corona is NOTHING! It takes me that long to get to some of my friends houses. Not sure if i'll be able to make it next year I dont know where I'll be around that time, but if im in town we definately need to plan a better AS meeting.
Well, sorry about that. I didn't bring my Laptop so I couldn't chat with you guys and get the meeting times and info. Also I would like to add that my schedule was really wierd. I went on Thursday Nite to pick up the badge. I was there all day in Friday. I couldn't go on saturday because of my little brother's graduation party. I was there in Sunday, and I was not there in monday because I was completely burned out.

Yeah, but we left Corona at 5:00 in the morning. Also if you guys hung out with me it wouldn't be THAT fun. I went to many Panels and Press Conferences, and I am not sure if you guys like that stuff.
KristopherZ is offline   Reply With Quote