Thread: Licensed Vinland Saga
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-25, 09:00   Link #48
gencbiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnusX View Post
Prologue or whatever, I don't really care, the story evolves nicely and the art is great. I have no reason to complain.

With this chapter, Vinland Saga gets in my top 3 of running action mangas from the moment. The other 2 are Berserk and Vagabond, which this manga is starting to get close to imho. It continues to impress me every chapter, unlike for example Nartuo and Claymore (and bleach is the worst...) which seem to drag on atm...

Well as you might notice, my top 3 atm all has pretty great art which is different than most manga. If anyone knows other manga's which can be added to that list, please let me know

I wonder if we'll finally see the link between the current story and the first chapters of Vinland Sage. I guess Askeladd and Thorfinn will be smuggled outside nad get to fight in France where they aren't known by the people around the new king ...

Anyway, I'm very, VERY excited to see what next chapter will bring!
Well, I'd probably read Zetman as well if I was you. Maybe add Holyland as a realistic fighting/seinen manga.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote