View Single Post
Old 2008-10-17, 14:39   Link #75
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth View Post
The sad thing is I actually did miss the hyperlink the first time when I checked Keitaro's post. Thanks to that I made an A** of myself in a recent forum post.
I'll let you into a little secret, but make sure you don't let anyone else know. Take a look at the post by Keitaro, you will see this message at the foot of that post "Last edited by xris; 2008-10-12 at 22:08", which is 17 minutes after your deleted post In other words I edited the post after I had deleted the posts in the TotA thread. When I had time I was going to add a new post to the thread but monir has done exactly what I intended to do. It's bad news when you find that monir is on the same wavelength as yourself

Anyway, it goes to show that we had all but forgotten the Fansubs Forum Guidelines thread when we created the new Spoiler Policy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Instead of a Announcement your idea of a mass pm sounds really good.
There isn't (for good reason) a "PM all 81,776 users" function here at AnimeSuki, not part of the vB features. Just as well because I would certainly consider doing something like that the same as PM abuse (not just for the users but on the servers as well).

We did post a Spolier Policy Announcement on the 4th May but it was up for only a while. So yes, you more than likely did miss the original announcement (not only the announcement but this sticky as well).
xris is offline   Reply With Quote