View Single Post
Old 2008-10-17, 03:12   Link #68
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Hmmm, didn't notice the new policy til just now when someone was asking about spoilers within an unsubbed episode (Soul Eater) (which is also MFI but thats a different topic).
I'm on the boat that Vexx was on.

I've must have missed the personal notification sent out to all the forum members when the spoiler tag options were implement back so long ago or they weren't placed in a noticeable place.

I was trying to find my post regarding member X wailing on member J for putting an ending spoiler in Tales of Abyss when the member J did, in fact, put the spoiler in tag.

Ok, I got common sense when it comes to spoilers, however I was not aware about the "in-depth" Spoiler Policy. I was actually was surprised, confused, and panicky when I found out Xris deleted my post. I actually had to fully read the policy and then think about it for a minute. I've been using spoilers tags often but not properly since I always forget to fill in the tag. I've been with AS for quite awhile now hence my "spoiler type" free infraction. I'm amazed really how I haven't gotten a ton of infractions yet. Looking back now, wow a lot of my older post really borderline in breaking the Spoiler Policy.

Can a mod can clip a copy of the detailed spoiler policy and paste in Keitaro's section about spoilers so that it's more clearly visible and noticeable to past and future forum members?

Last edited by Wandering_Youth; 2008-10-17 at 03:30.
Wandering_Youth is offline   Reply With Quote