wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Eyes: 8.21/10...

Spoiler for thoughts:

Ears: 9.25/10...

Spoiler for thoughts:

Brains: 5.66/10

Spoiler for thoughts:

Obviously there is more I can get into (Suzaku's connection to geass, C.C.'s name, history behind Code or Geass [notably immortality], mismanagement of all the KoR's including KoR #9!?!, horrendous pacing at-times between the first and second half of the season, ambiguos ending that played right into the hands of the zealots), but at the end of the day it seems this show got trapped between being a Pop-show and a seriously unique show and the pop-culture side won out; whether it be by Sunrise's hands or the writers...I do believe the director though because his words just makes sense, however that's for everyone to judge...My final score would be 6.59 outta 10, but Ill round that up to a 7 since I don't watch 50 eps of a show that's just average or below unless it's GSD just to bash it until my masochistic tendency stops kicking in...I also think the most underrated aspect of the show was the mecha-fighting and over the last 10 eps it was incredible at-times and visually stunning which added some points to my final appraisal...Overall though, I'd have to say CG R2 had a chance to be one of those rare finds, but winds up being just another cool anime that's big now but unfortunately will be atop a haywagon cart tommorrow...

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2008-10-04 at 21:52.
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote