View Single Post
Old 2008-05-14, 19:44   Link #13
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
And with regard to the rest, it's not like you can't view the file at all on *nix/mac systems. If you care about the opening and ending so much, you can always watch it as you'd usually would (just that you'll have to keep in mind when to open/close the opening and ending files during the episode), or even create a playlist which may do something similar like the chapters do under proper playback circumstances. Also considering that most people don't watch the opening and ending each time, it's more of an issue related to effort I'd say.
I understand your point, but that doesn't change the fact that we feel a little left out when it comes to these sort of things, simply because we made the choice not to bow down to Microsoft. We can't do much when it comes to companies who put a lot of money in producing games or other types of proprietary software which only work on Windows, but at least we have a channel of communication a little bit more open with the fansubbing world.

It's not that I'll get angry at the fansubbers that implement this, it's just that it's a natural frustration from being left out, that's all.

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.