View Single Post
Old 2008-05-07, 19:05   Link #6
martino
makes no files now

I thought this was meant to be sent as a private message... Anyway, I'm obviously bored right now and who knows why I ended up posting in the end... @_@

1. Personality
a. Boring and quiet
b. Speedsubs, groups that cannot deliver proper dialogue without screwing up horribly and how certain people like to create new groups each week that die after two releases -- give us your translators dammit! We'll make better use of them! *shows fist*
c. The enjoyment
d. No reason to use others

2. Mission
a. Too much free time and I enjoy doing it
b. Read above plz
c. Huh? When my head doesn't hurt...?
d. Late 2006
e. To have fun

3. Groups
a. Secret
b. Secret
c. Secret
d. Seems like I turn(ed) most people down for it, unless it's something really awesome that I'd like to work on which hasn't happened yet (in the end from my point I'm not limited just to fansubs hehehe). n_n

4. Projects
a. Anything apart from scat, guro, bondage, s&m, etc... you get the idea.
b. Yes. Stupid never-ending shounen anime; someone has to do it apart from speedsubs

5. Founder
a. To do something that's been left out
b. After finishing, we did... I think...
c. -
d. Taking a year to sub 75 minutes... Is that considered successful?

6. Jobs
a. Encode, some odd AFX stuff, rest only in emergency or when others slacked off with their part (and project leader if that counts too)
b. All apart from editing and any sort of translation (nobody cares about the other lingos anyway :P)

c. Threatening leechers and making them unhappy with all sorts of funky things Encode
d. Huh? Smooth out cute anime girls' faces so that they'll have less noise on them... ^_^

7. Other Plans
a. When I'll no longer have time for it... doubt that'll be anytime soon lol >_>
b. Does this include being harrassed on IRC with questions/etc?
c. Most has been documented already or is like "zomg! GOOOOOOGLEEEE!", plus I'm too dumb and lazy to figure out anything new. :P

P.S. AVI go die!

Last edited by martino; 2008-05-07 at 19:52. Reason: broken formatting AGAIN!, blame notepad AGAIN!
martino is offline   Reply With Quote