Old 2008-01-28, 23:03   Link #7
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku Hyuga View Post
Well here it is, finally.
Leaf's Squad 15 "Chapter 3 The Wakai Kouyou"
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...7377&chapter=3
Sorry it took so long to get written. As you will see from the length it took a long time to type. And with little to no time on the weekend to get it done and school during the week took even longer. Thought I was going to go nuts if it didn't end. I couldn't decide whether or not to make it one chapter or two because of its length, so I just put it in one chapter. Warning it may take a while to get through its longer than chapters one and two combined. Please let me know what you think.

KurayamiLeader:
[SPOILER=Hakumei characters]
It seems to me that the Hakumei seem quite a bit like the Akatsuke, just collecting crystals instead of Jinchuuriki. And I noticed that a couple of the members look very familiar. Maybe you didn't even notice yourself.
Ryuuk Mugato= Zabuza
Kangerou=Deidera
Ryouga=Dousu, now I have to say they look exactly like each other
Koujoumaru=Orochimaru, I know you can definitely see the resemblence in facial features and the names
Taiga Suishi=Kisame, now this one doesn't look as much alike as the others do but there are some similarities.

Now I'm not trying to say your stealing characters or anything like that. I was just amused by the similarities.
Naruto's been deep-seated in my sub-conscious for a while now, anyways none of them turned out EXACTLY like how I envisioned them