View Single Post
Old 2007-12-20, 05:27   Link #1
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator

[PC/PSP] Seinarukana: The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2

Mod Note:
This thread continues a conversation that started in the What Ero-games are your favorites at the moment? thread.
-----

Repacking tools seem to be working fine, so I'm pretty serious about translating this. I'm only planning on doing the battle system for now, and hopefully spark some interest for a full translation some time in the far far future .
Anyway, I'm horrible at messing around with fonts, so I could really use some help from any experienced image editors / typesetters. Another translator or fifty would also help .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
You're nuts, but good pick

I was totally aiming for a Nozomu+Nozomi ending, only to find out that I was stuck with Naya for the first playthrough. I think I gave up somewhere during my second playthrough, it was just too much work having to lvl every "rejoined" character up to date from their first endgame levels (29~30) (that and maybe I shouldn't have picked hard mode).

One game I'd like to see animated though.
Yeah, leveling up after going to hard mode is annoying. I played normal twice just to build up mana reserves (about 2.5 million I think) and pick up any stray skills before going on to hard mode, and it hasn't been too bad so far. Ran out of mana reserves somewhere around chapter 7, but that's about when mana starts flowing much more freely, so most of my characters are nearing level 60. Just Narukana stuck at piddly level 32 now .

We need a Seinarukana thread in here...

Last edited by selkirk; 2008-10-10 at 09:11.
selkirk is offline   Reply With Quote