View Single Post
Old 2007-12-17, 14:03   Link #80
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
i wanted to make a thread about epi 133 during naruto's and sasuke's fight . I think Sasuke has activated the MS during that fight , y ? Because he jumped with Naruto from the top breaking his neck, when naruto's neck was hit to the ground he seemed very dead to me and we saw sasuke shaking, coughing and about to throw up as if sth not normal happenned to him , Naruto's body floated like anyone who is dead now one floats like that unless he is dead plus check this again when Kyuubi was talking to him Naruto's eyes were wide open while he is in the open he was actually dead IMO look at it again please this was not loosing consciousness his eyes were wide open , body floating no breathing !! so this can proove the truth about the kyuubi's regenerating to the extenet of revival that is why madara wants kyuubi .
There's ALOT of threads on Kyuubi, Im sure if you search you can find one to your liking

@ragnos007: I dont know enough about the manga to know if that is a suitable topic or not so Ill wait for either Hunter or monir to comment on it.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote