View Single Post
Old 2007-11-28, 14:44   Link #13
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

As White Manju Bun says. At this point every single series discussion forum is operating this way, so we already know that the system works well.

Some of you may find that it is inconvenient not being able to create your own threads. Look on the bright side. At least you won't have the inconvenience of posting in a thread only to have it deleted after writing up a long and clever post. How many of you have experienced that heartbreak? The other day I rescued a rather long post of which someone was quite proud, in hopes that they could repost it in other thread. We delete a heck of a lot of pointless threads in this forum. By never creating such threads, we actually make things easier on both you and ourselves.

Edit: This is not a debate, so I have just deleted a bunch of replies. If you don't agree, take it up in the Forum & Site Feedback Forum, not here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision55 View Post
I would like to see a thread where people would make their own four/three ninja cell.
Sorry, but we'd rather not have such "Make your own Naruto" threads. This is a discussion forum, not a role-playing forum.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-11-28 at 17:37.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote