Thread: Persona 3
View Single Post
Old 2007-09-18, 15:00   Link #76
Archmagination2002

MAN!! This game totally has me hooked!! I haven't been this hooked on a game in 10 years.(This is coming from a person who has played almost every major rpg since Final Fantasy 3(6) I absolutely love it. I am around 40 hours into my current game already and have had 3 complete restarts. I think have put in around 70 hours or so if you count the restarts.

Its insane how much I am addicted to this game!! I started playing it since September 12th and have been averaging 4-12 hours a day real time(I got a lot of time on my hands right now, no school and only part time work) For instance the 1st day I started playing I went from 9:30am Wednesday to 5am Thursday!! NONSTOP with only a short 30 minute bathroom & food break in between.

Anyway I am maxed out on Academics, Courage, Charm and have managed to be on top of every exam. I have maxed out my Hermit, Hanged Man, Tower links and I will have maxed out the Justice one the next time I meet her and this is before I have even reached August(I just got the dog on the team if that helps)
Archmagination2002 is offline   Reply With Quote