AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA Hertz - Episode 4 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=137393)

Kairin 2015-08-15 08:47

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA Hertz - Episode 4 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA Hertz, Episode 4.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Character bashing is not on-topic and will not be tolerated.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Ernietheracefan 2015-08-15 10:03

Well, Bazett being Bazett, Saber Lion everywhere (no Lancer sadly..:D), Miyu's scream was hilarious. And there's a tension between Caren & Iri.(for obvious reason).

OOT: I was watching the OP while listening Brave Shine, and that was quite good.

Magewolf 2015-08-15 10:42

I wonder what Mimi wants with those wedding dress pics? And I wish we had at least got a montage of all the different dresses.

ReddyRedWolf 2015-08-15 10:43

It may be filler but Iris felt more dangerous than her Fate Zero/Einzbern Consultation counterpart confronting Caren.

It's like "Bitch, what are you doing around my children?". Is it because she's from the Church or she is the daughter of Kotomine Kirei?

Now fujoshi want to use Iris for their material. They want her pictures.

Nanaki lets her hair down this episode.

alex_drian 2015-08-15 11:02

A original episode, right? It was funny, but I would have liked the Nanaki chapters in 3drei, I think that they interrump the narrative flow in 3drei. Not in manga because they are special chapter, but in anime...

The Green One 2015-08-15 11:06

Some good foreshadowing in this episode, always nice for an anime original episode. That confrontation between Caren and Irisiyel at the end got a bit....tense. Wouldn't surprise me if we did get the Nanaki filler chapters as well.

Stark700 2015-08-15 11:59

Yeah I think was original and for some reason, it reminded a bit of Carnival Phantasm. Maybe it's because of the lion :o

Ernietheracefan 2015-08-15 14:07

"If you got into a fight, my mom would win!"
If Iri using her magic wires or summoning Saber, it would be a very different story..:heh:

ReddyRedWolf 2015-08-15 14:10

That's a real demon isn't it? You are making a living then some poverty enforcer beats you up.
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Wandering Soul 2015-08-15 18:33

Well there was some nice foreshadowing. The final scene between Iri and Caren showed that something deeper is going on and the scene had a tense atmosphere.

What does Mimi want with pictures of Iri?

Dengar 2015-08-15 18:36

It's confirmed. Irisviel is actually insane.

The Green One 2015-08-15 20:45

I prefer the term amusingly different.

ReddyRedWolf 2015-08-16 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dengar (Post 5623096)
It's confirmed. Irisviel is actually insane.

Not insane just more dangerous than her Fate Zero/Einzbern consultation room counterpart.

Sometimes we forget this woman help kill her entire family to protect her daughter.

Dengar 2015-08-16 16:51

It's kind of difficult to consider those people her family, really.

Kanon 2015-08-17 10:55

That was pretty good. Illya and Miyu grew even closer and there was a bit of foreshadowing. Next episode is another filler, I hope it'll be as good.

And by the way, the OVA has finally been subbed.

Dengar 2015-08-17 13:44

Not sure if they "grew closer" rather they already are close, aren't they?

Kuroageha 2015-08-18 23:38

Is it me or the art got smoother?

Guido 2015-09-11 20:06

Theme Park Panic

These days magical girls that assist in construction work get rewarded with tickets to Lion-kun's theme park.

Remember kids that you cannot ride the roller coaster, unless passing the minimum height standard.

Also, don't forget to cling to the nearest adult that you know, and by coincidence and circumstance happens to be visiting the same theme park as you do. There's the possibility that your guardian or your mother might get busy trying adult things, and you'll need a spare guardian to accompany you.

By the way, magical girls can seamlessly and smoothly camouflage within theme park's surroundings, so if you need to transform do not be concerned with other people nearby.

Furthermore, whatever shady dealings mommy has with your spare guardian it's better not to pry and just let them be pretending to be nice strangers amongst themselves.

Lastly, I personally think that Lion-kun's costume wouldn't help at much being used as a sleeping bag, particularly how ungodly hot Japan turns out in the summer from what I've been hearing from my acquaintances.

Liddo-kun 2020-08-14 02:08

nice to see everyone having fun!

Miyu get a surprise from the roller coaster. haha

Irisiviel looks so beautiful in the dress. Sure her husbando would be pleased to see the pics.

Ilya and Mimi getting brainwashed by so many lions... @_@

Bazett just chilling out on that flying swing ride, has nerves of steel. I rode one of those and my heart feels like it's gonna leap out. ><

Caren is sadist.. enrolled for the job just to see children cry! xD

noticed that Irisviel facial expression became serious for a moment.. when she saw Caren..

good thing they were still able to find Ilya's item. :)