AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Ufo? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112824)

antediluvian 2012-06-18 01:49

Ufo?

I just went outside to grab my cellphone, no big deal there, but something caught me off guard after I had went into my 2004 Ford Taurus to pick it up off the passenger side seat(I was leaning in from the driver's side), there was a tremendously bright light and it was surprisingly not moving at all.

http://i46.tinypic.com/68x45t.jpg

This is a picture of it, it looked exactly like what is in the photograph. I'm actually a little disturbed, because I went back inside for a moment to wake my brother up and it was gone when I got back.

Om Nerabdator 2012-06-18 01:51

*pretends i didnt see that*

Yuno 2012-06-18 01:53

*Looks really close at the monitor* Could be, I mean it's in the air, we don't know what it is~ So it's surely a UFO~ I do believe in Aliens though~

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-06-18 01:59

Now if only the resolution of that photo can be higher and clearer :p.

Kirito 2012-06-18 02:22

...Really trippy, let's hope they're friendly.

antediluvian 2012-06-18 02:28

It didn't transfer over from my cellphone at full resolution, 'tis seriously annoying.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2012-06-18 02:32

It's a secret experiment conducted by secret government organization.*stares at Area 51*

Samari 2012-06-18 02:35

Weird. Just remember if you ever find a UFO and you're close enough to actually approach one, don't. Be aware of "missing time" as well.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-06-18 02:37

Be careful, Will Smith or Tommy Lee Jones might come and Neuralize you :uhoh::D.

james0246 2012-06-18 02:41

Sigh. I can see nothing when looking at the pic through my cell phone. Will have to wait to see it on a regular screen...

C.A. 2012-06-18 03:49

People put alot of stuff into the air for all sorts of reasons you will never know unless you ask them.

You are right that this is a UFO since its unidentified, but it most likely won't be anything extraterrestrial.

In my country there's a popular high tech kite recently, people call it the UFO kite. Basically its a remote controlled kite with tons of LEDs on it and you can make it float stationary at a very high altitude, I thought I saw a UFO when I first saw it from my place in the direction of the neighbourhood park.

Over the next few days I saw dozens of those UFOs and I decided to google about it and learnt that it was just the UFO kite. Very interesting and fun toy, I was quite relieved that there are people in my country who can come up with something nice.

antediluvian 2012-06-18 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.A. (Post 4212484)
People put alot of stuff into the air for all sorts of reasons you will never know unless you ask them.

You are right that this is a UFO since its unidentified, but it most likely won't be anything extraterrestrial.

In my country there's a popular high tech kite recently, people call it the UFO kite. Basically its a remote controlled kite with tons of LEDs on it and you can make it float stationary at a very high altitude, I thought I saw a UFO when I first saw it from my place in the direction of the neighbourhood park.

Over the next few days I saw dozens of those UFOs and I decided to google about it and learnt that it was just the UFO kite. Very interesting and fun toy, I was quite relieved that there are people in my country who can come up with something nice.

I bet that is totally the case too, but my man.. It was not moving. It was that color and exact imagery. It freaked me the crap out. I thought I'd share it with you, this doesn't warrant a call to Coast to Coast AM.

HasuMasu 2012-06-18 05:48

Just remember if they try to communicate with you just draw a triangle and a different number of sticks on each corner.

They won't know Pythagoras, but they'll damn sure know his theorem.

Cosmic Eagle 2012-06-18 08:42

How big was it?

Can you post an enlarged version?

SaintessHeart 2012-06-18 08:53

I suggest that you don't post a larger version because *cough* Vexx *cough* a certain forum member hasn't replied to this thread; he must be contacting his superiors or blackmailing GHDPro to hand over your IP.

When someone knocks on your door and claims to be from the government, DON'T open it. Hide under the bed or something.

Lightning_Wing 2012-06-18 13:23

Looks like Jupiter actually...

C.A. 2012-06-18 13:31

You may actually be right, Jupiter is visible to the naked eye this month, if not Mars.

If may have disappeared behind clouds.

NoemiChan 2012-06-18 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by antediluvian (Post 4212380)
I just went outside to grab my cellphone, no big deal there, but something caught me off guard after I had went into my 2004 Ford Taurus to pick it up off the passenger side seat(I was leaning in from the driver's side),

You really have to mention your car model? :heh:

Quote:

This is a picture of it, it looked exactly like what is in the photograph. I'm actually a little disturbed, because I went back inside for a moment to wake my brother up and it was gone when I got back.

*Put shades on.

Please look at this pen

*flash of light..

About about what you saw..
Its just an experimental balloon by NASA that flashes a clear strong constant light and tied on the ground so that it can be seen easily and won't move away. The light disappeared because of low battery.. and please remind you of the curfew:heh:

BradleySmith 2012-06-18 16:59

Quote:

I just went outside to grab my cellphone, no big deal there, but something caught me off guard after I had went into my 2004 Ford Taurus to pick it up off the passenger side seat(I was leaning in from the driver's side), there was a tremendously bright light and it was surprisingly not moving at all.

Do you really believe as big as this universe is that earth is the only planet in which life consists?

Globalist/Illumanati believe aliens/other worldly beings programmed us, Due to studys that our DNA was in fact planned to be the way it is, As shown in the new film promethius which is based on humans discovering human like species that supposedly made humans, But as for the light could be anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4213276)
You really have to mention your car model? :heh:

*Put shades on.

Please look at this pen

*flash of light..

About about what you saw..
Its just an experimental balloon by NASA that flashes a clear strong constant light and tied on the ground so that it can be seen easily and won't move away. The light disappeared because of low battery.. and please remind you of the curfew:heh:

I love you for that MIB reference <3

Malkuth 2012-06-18 17:07

Indeed, an unidentified (by you) flying object... now why everyone talks about aliens and men in black :uhoh: