AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/Grand Order (Mobile RPG) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=130011)

Starlightz 2015-08-22 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 5628896)
Do bonding points have any value? Or they just add biography details and phrases for My Room?

They unlock interlude missions which reward Quartz / material. Additionally, some interlude missions upgrade respective servant's noble phantasm as well (only two in current patch, though, IIRC).

El Rue 2015-08-22 17:59

They do take some work to unlock though (Ascension, High bond values , etc). Do them when you can but prioritize on the Servants you like/use.

Kakurin 2015-08-23 04:12

Finished the main quests of Rome (thanks again, level 60 Heracles) and thought to congratulate myself I'm doing a 40-roll. But what in the world was that? :twitch:

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Did I miss some, draw 10, get 10 craft essences event?

Levani 2015-08-23 04:22

Welcome to that shitty gacha.

El Rue 2015-08-23 06:13

That is the normal or status quo roll. The odds are always against getting a servant, even more so a Servant you actually like.

Nachtwandler 2015-08-23 09:37

You got 3 golden essences. It's still better than could be

Kakurin 2015-08-23 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 5629514)
You got 3 golden essences. It's still better than could be

Well, sadly golden essences fail to really capture my attention since I got that many of them that I've become spoiled. With those three it's 14 now:

- Heaven's Feel, Formalcraft, Kaleidoscope, Gandr, 2x Elegant Bastard, Hollow Magic, 3x Black Gem's Sorcery/Shadow, Divine Banquet, 2x Angel's Poem, Steel Training

:heh:

larethian 2015-08-23 10:13

Got some good drops for sunday but still missing the last snake jewel for meddy.

Starway 2015-08-23 10:32

God darn it did the 40 ap class daily 4 times didn't get any gold exp at all and 70% of my exp were 2 stars changing my avatar didn't work at all:heh: E RANK LUCK

kuroishinigami 2015-08-23 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by larethian (Post 5629542)
Got some good drops for sunday but still missing the last snake jewel for meddy.

Meanwhile, got 2 snake jewel and 2 void refuse from today's master exp marathon :heh:

Need 9 more void refuse though for my Attila :(

Levani 2015-08-23 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starway (Post 5629560)
God darn it did the 40 ap class daily 4 times didn't get any gold exp at all and 70% of my exp were 2 stars changing my avatar didn't work at all:heh: E RANK LUCK

Same. :frustrated:

R.LocK 2015-08-23 14:08

1 Gold exp from 20AP quest. That took me by surprise.

El Rue 2015-08-23 20:33

Decided to go through the storyline quests with the help of Sunday's Daily master EXP, quite effecient I say.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starway (Post 5629560)

Try our new product to increase your Luck ranking! Will help on those hard earned rolls, guaranteed!
http://i.imgur.com/BiZTDER.jpg

Order now Cu's Manly Sweat drink! Because seriously, EFF RNG and all her black keys.

NovelReader 2015-08-23 23:30

Finally ascended EMIYA into GARcher. Attila is still sucking so much exp at lvl 44 now......even with half dailies, want to ascend her before daily ends. No Cu so all lancer cards go to Attila/GARcher

larethian 2015-08-23 23:44

Attila is sucking so much QPs from me and i can only feed her 3 and 4 stars cards.
I am going to ease off after bringing Herc to 60. Login bonus get plus daily ap expenditure plus servant event. Friday and Sunday events are most important to my servants but i have only this week to do it...

Some of the interludes are really hard. I failed for Cu and Attila final fights. Probably need to change my setup and add Jeanne in.

EDIT:
I retract my words. Theres no way i can beat Attila story currently:
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Fielded:
Mashu/Heracles/Mephis/Cu/Attila/Jeanne(SP)

First wave:
2× saber goblins with high damaging quick attacks and 30k hps each (yeah i dont have any good archers)
1x berserker chimera at 80k hps

Second wave:
2x berserker chimerae at similar hps as before

Third wave:
As seen in pic.

When a chimera has 3x attack boost buffs and 3x crit boost buffs, which they seem to have a habit of cast-stacking, they can crit you for 20k damage. There goes my goal of completing all free and available interlude quests by this week.

Starway 2015-08-24 03:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by larethian (Post 5630072)
Attila is sucking so much QPs from me and i can only feed her 3 and 4 stars cards.
I am going to ease off after bringing Herc to 60. Login bonus get plus daily ap expenditure plus servant event. Friday and Sunday events are most important to my servants but i have only this week to do it...

Some of the interludes are really hard. I failed for Cu and Attila final fights. Probably need to change my setup and add Jeanne in.

EDIT:
I retract my words. Theres no way i can beat Attila story currently:
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Fielded:
Mashu/Heracles/Mephis/Cu/Attila/Jeanne(SP)

First wave:
2× saber goblins with high damaging quick attacks and 30k hps each (yeah i dont have any good archers)
1x berserker chimera at 80k hps

Second wave:
2x berserker chimerae at similar hps as before

Third wave:
As seen in pic.

When a chimera has 3x attack boost buffs and 3x crit boost buffs, which they seem to have a habit of cast-stacking, they can crit you for 20k damage. There goes my goal of completing all free and available interlude quests by this week.

One hit kills are the only way.

larethian 2015-08-24 04:22

Full FGO album:
http://imgur.com/a/nexjB/all

NovelReader 2015-08-24 05:28

Finally ascended Attila. Now have to farm mats for EMIYA and Attila 2nd ascend.

larethian 2015-08-24 08:12

Inspired by the yolo rolls i saw people were getting, i did 2 just hoping to get kaleidoscope. All i got were keys. I'll not yolo roll ever again......

Levani 2015-08-24 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by larethian (Post 5630320)
Inspired by the yolo rolls i saw people were getting, i did 2 just hoping to get kaleidoscope. All i got were keys. I'll not yolo roll ever again......

After I got that shit in my last 40 quartz roll, I'm doing yolo rolls from now on.

It's either get disappointed once or get disappointed ten times. When the 40 quartz roll fails, it's incredibly painful (for a free user like me anyway)