AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Genshin Impact (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=155967)

AnimeFangirl 2020-11-16 13:36

The guys are too soft and androgynous. They need more manly men.

mickbis 2020-11-20 02:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl (Post 6447981)
The guys are too soft and androgynous. They need more manly men.

Grand Master Varga sound like a manly old man type

but the leaked didn't have info about him so far....

and Inazuma seem to do not have buff man either

so all our hope will be place in other regions

someone that hit like a truck like that electro fatui agent would be nice

Diluc 2020-11-20 03:08

I think Bennett is the most manly looking guy so far.

In a way, Kaeya also has quite manly stature.

Diluc 2020-11-23 05:56

Haha i love how everyone got confused to my girl Fischl, she exactly live to image.

This the first time Fatui harbringer got introduced outside of Archon quest, i wonder what direction Mihoyo aim here.

GDB 2020-11-23 07:27

There's 11 Harbringers and only 7 Archon, so they were going to have to double up or introduce them outside of Archon quests at some point.

AnimeFangirl 2020-11-24 13:03

The game just gave me free items called "Acquaint Fate." What's the best use of it?

Skulkraken 2020-11-24 15:58

The only thing they're used for is drawing from the gacha.

GDB 2020-11-24 16:00

Yeah, they're for the standard banner. Just use them as you get them, there's no reason to hoard them.

Intertwined Fate, however, is worth hoarding as its used in event banners and weapon banners.

AnimeFangirl 2020-11-25 08:22

Understood. But I don't remember how I got them in first place? Is there a special way to earn fates?

GDB 2020-11-25 15:53

You get some from the battle pass (free version) and some from level up rewards.

AnimeFangirl 2020-11-26 03:23

Aha. Thanks a lot.

Sheba 2020-12-02 05:23

You can tell all the love Mihoyo, a Chinese company, have poured into building up Liyue. As if they wanted to show the world how to make a distinctly Chinese fantasy with their own flair. Far from the cliche of jRPGs or the theme parks Chinas in Western RPGs.

AnimeFangirl 2020-12-02 05:29

Haven't reached Liyue yet, but that's nice to know. Mondstadt is pretty boring.

GDB 2020-12-04 04:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheba (Post 6449849)
You can tell all the love Mihoyo, a Chinese company, have poured into building up Liyue. As if they wanted to show the world how to make a distinctly Chinese fantasy with their own flair. Far from the cliche of jRPGs or the theme parks Chinas in Western RPGs.

And then they made its God a jumbled mess that doesn't know what it wants to be, gameplay-wise, with a kit that somewhat actively works against every other aspect of his kit.

Sheba 2020-12-04 05:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDB (Post 6450063)
And then they made its God a jumbled mess that doesn't know what it wants to be, gameplay-wise, with a kit that somewhat actively works against every other aspect of his kit.

Here I am just hoping that the complains get loud enough to get MHY to tweak him.

AnimeFangirl 2020-12-04 15:15

Here I am not worrying about it because I can't even pull him.

Sheba 2020-12-04 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl (Post 6450138)
Here I am not worrying about it because I can't even pull him.

Try make do with what you already have.

Klashikari 2020-12-04 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheba (Post 6449849)

I'd argue that's only good when it comes to the landscape and the side quests. The caveat is that the main narrative and the characters took a major hit compared to Mondstad.
Spoiler:

As for Zhongli, I'm starting to believe Miyoho realized they went a bit too crazy with Venti and Klee and tried to not go overboard, even tho Tartaglia and Zhongli weren't particularly impressive during their respective beta. While Tartaglia wasn't nerfed that badly, Zhongli went from subpar to barely 5* tier, which is kind of funny with all things considered.

erneiz_hyde 2020-12-05 03:10

The Liyue part is full of classic wuxia trope, though my favorite is being chased by the overzealous city guards who will stab you en masse if you look at them even slightly wrong, of course complete with the Traveller singlehandedly handing their collective asses to them. You can picture the wuxia style scene unfolding right before your eyes.

shmaster 2020-12-05 22:05

Everybody is complaining about sensei getting nerfed, and then this person shows up and say Sensei is actually best for dirty tactics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u76tR0Cj1M

Barrier charge! Pillar cheese!
And I laughed.